Monday, November 13, 2017

SHIELDS UP! Fanship Framework Four Pack for Star Trek Adventures RPG

Over the past two weeks, I've been working on a set of frameworks for Modiphius' Star Trek Adventures RPG to give TOS fans a bit of variety in the ships they can choose to set their campaigns on beyond just the officially statted out Constitution class.  I decided that I'd combine a few of my favorite fanships from the era into a set similar to what I did with my FASA ships of the same era.  With the permission of various talented artists like Scott Bell-Fleitas, Bill Krause, Chris Freeman, and Masao Okazaki, I've made framework sheets for the Sentinel, Hood, Attucks, and Archer classes for use with Modiphius' new rpg.  Modiphius has also kindly allowed me to modify their official TOS sheets for use on my blog and I've combined them into one easy PDF download as well as linked the individual blog posts below.  Thanks again to all those above for allowing me to use their designs as frankly I don't have any artistic talent of my own.


For those interested in larger images and pdfs of individual ships, just click the tab to the right for my SHIELDS UP! fan rules and you'll find them there.  Let me know if this format works (especially in regards to legible text when printing) in the comments below and thanks for checking it out.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sitzkrieg ! I LOVE the STA Frameworks for the Fed Ships, as it is done in the TOS-style. I find the default TNG/LCars of STA graphics so irritating ... not a TNG/DS9/VOY fan... hope you can also do frameworks for the Klingons and Romulans. LL&P ! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Modiphius actually makes a blank TOS starship framework that I downloaded from their website and adapted above. I did make a pair of Klingon and Romulan ship sheets for use as NPCs but they include rules for buffing them to full player ship status. http://sitzkrieg.blogspot.com/2018/07/a-dastardly-duo-approaches.html

    ReplyDelete