It took over six months but I finally got my hands on some more isopropyl alcohol so was able to run a 3d print this week! I decided to start with my recent Rafm scale Hunter and got some decent results.
I didn't have a fully assembled hunter to compare him to so the above incomplete on will have to do. I actually used it as a basis for sizing the 3d model (specifically the height to the top of the hips) but obviously I didn't account for the overall bulk. My previous attempts including changing proportions but I don't think I'll do that this time but rather I'll simply resize it down to about 90-95% when I try again. I thought the details looked a bit soft on the resin so I decided to prime the fig and retake the picture.
Why try again? Besides just being too big, I didn't optimally place the parts on the print plate and had several flat surfaces parallel to it. While that won't cause a complete failure, it did cause two other less serious ones on the shoulders. Both shoulders have a loss of detail on the part of the model that was facing the build plate as resin collects there without draining. Fortunately, it's not very visible from the front as the right shoulder has the problem on the back and the left on the top. Additionally there is an aliasing step error where the shoulder was just barely off of parallel causing portions to print in steps at the layer resolution. Initially I thought this was an issue called z-axis wobble but, upon looking at the sliced layers, I saw the real culprit. It's not actually visible to the naked eye on bare resin or even primed in normal light but it could catch and pool washes in the final painting step.