Just a quick update... I finished the riptide y'vahra conversion's decals and took a group pic with the rest from the small force. I decided to name the mech "lil' joe" and put a snarky anti-imperial comment on the shield. It isn't It was still a bit glossy so I did another flat coat after this picture was taken.
While there were a few bumps in the road, I'm rather pleased with the final results. I had an idea of what to do next and came up with a few ideas for the drones. Normally, they're on separate bases but I was thinking of mounting them where the wings are (which are magnetized to prevent breakage). The small end of the drones fit nicely in the groove. I was trying to think of how the drones that accompany the much faster Y'vahra mech would keep up with it and I came up with "docking" idea similar to how the devilfish transport works.
I'm not sure if I'll work on my remora drones (much bigger "predator" drone style models) or the small missile drones next. I'm leaning towards test fitting the smaller drones as a proof of concept but actually modelling and finishing the bigger remoras next.